Our company registration number is 09554642.
As we are an online seller we are bound by the UK Distance Selling laws.
- Damaged items must be reported upon the day of delivery otherwise no claim for damage will be entertained.
- Stag Audio Ltd tests all pre-owned items before they leave while also taking note of all serial numbers and security marking electrical items and circuit boards.
- Customs and import duties are out of our control and are the responsibility of the buyer at all times.
- Personal collection welcome.
- We reserve the right not to complete a transaction if there is an error in the listing or stock levels due to cross platform listing, although we endeavor to amend eBay listings as soon as possible.
- We will not be held responsible for any associated costs or compensation associated with failed deliveries or faults associated with our products
wooden products (plinths, platforms and racks)
Stag Audio’s liability for defective merchandise is limited to replacement or repair of that merchandise.
Stag Audio provides a limited one year warranty to the original purchaser of Stag Audio’s wooden furniture (plinths, platforms and racks), that the furniture is free from defects in material and workmanship as noted. Colour and finish variations are natural in wood and are not covered by this warranty. This warranty applies under conditions of normal household use but does not apply to fading (furniture should not be placed in direct sunlight) or defects that result from placing near a source of heat, negligence, soiling, improper cleaning, misuse, abnormal use, accident, or commercial use.
Stag Audio will, for one year following the date of the original purchase, at Stag Audio’s option in its sole discretion, repair or replace, or provide a substitute for, any piece or part found by Stag Audio to be defective in material or workmanship. Any costs for packing and shipping are not covered under this warranty. To obtain proper service under this warranty, the original purchase receipt should be kept.